The Centre for Analysis and Prevention of Corruption (hereinafter referred to as CAPC) is a public, national, non-profit, non-governmental, non-political organization, established in the year 2000.
The statutory goals of the CAPC are:
- Contributing to reducing the level of corruption in the country to such a level that would not affect the citizens’ rights and freedoms
- Raising awareness of the danger of corruption for the state
- Study the level of penetration of corruption in the society and in the state
- Identifying areas that were affected to a greatest extent by corruption
- Increasing transparency of the activity of state and political institutions
- Establishment of a public supervision by the society over the activity of state bodies